1. Choose a theme for your social commentary. What do you want to communicate to the audience about your theme?
2. Using Google, find at least 20 high resolution photos, images or graphics that you will use in your project. These images will help communicate your idea to the audience.
3. Make a new folder on your desktop and label it "Social Commentary".
4. Create a new video project in Premiere Pro and name it "Social Commentary". Make sure you save it to your "social Commentary" folder on the desktop.
5. Import the 20 images into your project.