Using your photomontage from Assignment #1, create a visually enhanced or altered image using the filter tools in Photoshop. See instructions below on how to use filters. Choose at least half of the photos and experiment with many of the filters. Your goal is to make the photomontage look more like a painting or a drawing.
The finished photomontage must have a uniform white border to frame the work.
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO USE FILTERS
1. Open the psd file. You need the psd file because it has all layers saved.
2. Select one of the layers.
3. Go to FILTER, then go to FILTER GALLERY
4. The screen will look like this...
5. Click on the triangle (drop down) which will open up more filter options under each of the categories.
6. On the right side of the screen are more options for the selected filter. Change these settings to alter the filter.