We, as humans, don't normally walk around looking down. Begin to practice the art of looking down, even in your everyday life when there isn't a camera hanging around your neck. You will be surprised at what awaits you!
Play with your food
1. Give your final project a creative name. (Beyond Flowers, Crazy Colors, etc.)
2. Start your artist statement by describing your subject. What is the main object or theme? Why did you choose this object or theme?
3. What is the BIG IDEA behind your project? What or who inspired your artwork? Does your work express a personal or social issue? What emotions did you try to show in your artwork?
4. How did you create your final? What tools, techniques or processes did you use to create your artwork?
5. Final Thoughts - Are you happy with the final results of this project? What did you learn from this final project?